What blessings have been answered as we watch Tristan grow into a great, young, Christian man. He has matured so as many of you have seen his last few visits. He has so many questions about life I just ask for your prayers that I answer them with integrity, honesty and most of all, like a Christian father should. I can only imagine how different/same life questions will be coming from our precious daughter, Jessica.
I also ask for your prayers as I struggle being that Christian husband/father/employee. I ask that you pray for my guidance and direction as I have struggled with this for some time. The power of prayer is amazing and I have tried for so long now to do it myself instead of putting it in GOD's hands.
If you do nothing else, please do this for me!!! -Nathan
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful request. And of course we will! Let us know how God continues to work in your life.
Nathan, you know we pray for you and your needs/family every day. We will continue to do that... You are especially on my heart tonight as you seek God's wisdeom and His guidance. God is our strength and refuge...our ever-present help in time of trouble. God is in control... You are so very loved, son.
Post a Comment