Thursday, July 30, 2009

Love ya'll

Love one another deeply from the heart." 1Peter 1:22

I have been thinking of the right words to express my love for ya'll. That passage refers to it best. I love ya'll deeply from my heart.





On a lighter note, I'm excited to see Shannon next week in Colorado. It'll be a great memory for us to share with ya'll.

YOU mean the world to me. May God bless ya. -cw

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Cynthia,
We already miss you so much. I found a verse that I believe speaks for all of us in the family.
"No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete in us." (I John 4:12)
Circumstances have changed, but our love does not change. God bless you and keep you in His care.
Love,
All the family