Well, ya'll... HOWDY!
Welcome to our home!!!
Guess this is a great way for the family to visit us in PC, UT?! What a great idea Shannon. Thanks for setting this up. :)
While Nathan and Jessica were in Dallas this past week, I painted all the trim nutmeg and kept the white enhancements. In addition to that, I decorated for fall. Meanwhile, back in Dallas... Nathan was in training and Jessica spent a wonderful week with Grandmommy & Granddaddy. When Nathan and Jessica returned home, Fall welcomed them. 


2 comments:
How pretty the house looks! I am sure that your creative changes look wonderful inside, too. Fall is such a great time of year to ponder all God's blessings on this family of ours. We are all so blest. Thanks for posting these pictures, also, Cynthia. We miss you all!!
Love,
Kathy
What a breathtaking view of Fall! And Cynthia, such a pretty color on the house - well done!
Love and miss y'all!
Shannon
Post a Comment