Sunday, October 12, 2008

Catching up...

Howdy ya'll!
Well, we are preparing to travel to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico soon.
We've been so very busy...


Last weekend, mommy went to Solvang, California to Kara's wedding. Daddy was in Denver that weekend. As a result, mommy went with Laura, and I stayed with grandma and grandpa.




Like I said... Daddy was in Denver. I think he was home a few days. He went to Dallas for almost a week and back to Denver... he's been gone forever... I sure do miss him!





(He sent these pictures today. He's at the Broncos game. Hmmm... I thought he was a Cowboys fan?!?)





While daddy's been away...

Winter has been teasing fall. Here's a snapshot of our house. Lots o'snow... but not too much.



The snow hasn't stopped our fall plans...We've been busy! We baked cookies for a party.

We went to a United Way fundraiser at BOONDOCKS for mommy's work. It's so fun there! Oh... yes! We had a package delivered from Dallas. We received many cute items. Of course, we went to church. And, we went shopping. Mommy bought me a big girl booster seat! I can use the seatbelt now!

We went to lunch and the movies to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua. That's a wrap. Bye! Love ya! We have the annual church meeting... well, mommy goes to the meeting and I get to play in the bounce house with my friends. Then, gotta help pack for Mexico!

No comments: